Seattle, WA • soloydenko/gmail/com • www.linkedin.com/in/IgorSoloydenko
- Full-stack developer with 10 years of experience implementing a wide range of projects in various fields.
- Designed, developed and applied effective solutions to customer defined issues.
- Interested in growing experience with projects focused on Big Data, Scalability, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision.
Palador, Senior Software Developer, October 2015 — Present
Finance and Administrative Services — City of Seattle — Time & Labor project (Contractor)
- Improved Angular 2 web app development infrastructure by enabling Jasmine unit tests via Karma.
- Established patterns for RESTful approach to backing service APIs.
- Implemented front-end and helped defining required APIs for an entire workstream, namely Prior Pay Period Adjustments.
M☆☆☆☆ (Confidential project)
- Designed and developed a messaging micro-service using Microsoft Azure Service Fabric's services and actors.
- Produced several working POCs confirming Actor events and SignalR are the best tech options for achieving low latency.
- Conducted a short series of testing demos, and design pattern learning presentations.
SDOT Project Dashboard
- Implemented several features end-to-end (UI, RESTful services, persistence layer). Delivered project two weeks ahead of ETA.
Amazon Web Services, Software Development Engineer, October 2013 — October 2015
- Simplified Data Pipeline creation UX that significantly increased number of active customers while reducing the time required
- Improved monitoring and debugging UX to reduce operational pain and decrease repair time.
- Implemented EMR roles migration wizard that painlessly moves accounts to an improved security model.
- Introduced user activity data collection, analysis and reporting for future data-driven improvements.
National Training Foundation, Full-stack Developer, February 2010 — September 2013
ICT Literacy Testing System
- A specially developed cognitive skills assessment instrument.
- Defined project direction and requirements as a member of board of sociology, psychology and tech experts.
- Designed and developed the entire system including test results evaluation service (Bayesian probabilistic networks).
- Conducted try-out and full scale tests in Thailand; Armenia; Belarus; Tatarstan and Moscow (Russia).
- Organized adoption of Agile development practices; Deployed and configured development infrastructure.
Interfax Group, Web Developer, June 2009 — January 2010
SCAN — System for Complex Analysis of News and Media
- Implemented archived news search and browsing experience improvements.
- Resolved multiple browser compatibility issues; localized web-site for English-speaking audience.
GISware Integro, Software Developer, July 2008 — June 2009
- Designed and built a scripting engine subsystem for underwater drilling CAD.
Vigour a.s., Software Developer, February 2006 – June 2007
- Contributed to developing widget library for corporate CMS.
- Improved performance of operational risks evaluation system by making structural changes in the database layer.
|Back-end||C# (.NET, Core), ASP.NET, Java|
|Amazon Web Services||EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, IAM, Data Pipeline|
|Microsoft Azure||Service Fabric, Active Directory|
|Testing||xUnit + NSubstitute, Jasmine, Protractor, Karma|
|Scripting, prototyping, analysis||Python, Bash, PowerShell|
|Databases||MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB|
|Other tools and libraries||SystemJS, Gulp, Typings|
- Note: I feel more comfortable with techs written in bold
Computer Science MS Degree
Moscow State University of Instrument Engineering and Computer Sciences (MGUPI)
Moscow, Russia, 2003 — 2008
English, Russian, Romanian
Photography, writing, traveling